Internship activities include daily safari game drives (2 –3 hours in the morning and 2-3 hours in the late afternoon/early evening) as well as:
- Daily journaling of activities with weekly articles for submission to the Y4AW blog.
- Assignment of daily tasks based on proficiency in social media, copywriting, blogging, photography and filmmaking.
- Filming/ photography /research on a daily basis (note: not all participants will be required to use the supplied broadcast film camera, depending on experience and proficiency).
- Aspects of wildlife conservation (mostly focused on elephant, rhino, and lion conservation)
- Exclusive visits to the world’s first rhino orphanage http://therhinoorphanage.co.za/, where you will be required to assist with the orphans on some days.
- Introduction to social media marketing and enhancing your photographic skills
- In big enough groups, collaring elephants for scientific research with GPS tracking collars
- Rural youth education
- Departure from Johannesburg, South Africa to the bush camp on 17 July 2017
- You have to bring your own laptop, DSLR camera, external hard drives.
- We provide photographic and filmmaking training!
Apply now by completing the application form below and send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Whiteriver Mpumalanga South Africa